Popular Post

Posted by : Si 7/30/2014





Sintiklia - Lipstick 1 with teeth - default replacement( light pink recolor in lipstick which i show on the screenshot)

Hair is photoshopped:)

Put package into Mods folder


Lipstick is only for play about in CAS:) Hope there will be better tool for creating non-default lipsticks.

Tag me, if you will use it and i will make reblog on tumblr.

Leave a Reply

I opened comments again. Sorry if I am not answered, sometimes I am busy and can't answer. Thanks for every comment. It make me happy and gives me inspiration for next creation. Comments are only for registred, open-id users(SPAM is the main reason)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Sintiklia's creations - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -