Popular Post

Posted by : Si 2/09/2014




Format:Sims3pack
Set consists from dress(2 types) and veil(3 types)

Dress have transparent skirt with meshed and textured pleats.
Design and mesh of dress and veil is own.
Dress is for YA/A female sims, veil is for T/YA/A/E female sims
Dress have all morphs
Veil is in Gloves category.
Dress in all categories of cloth.
Veil assigned to Hat_grip so you can move/scale it with awt's hat sliders.
Comments are closed in blog. If you want to comment - you can leave comment on TSR. If you want to contact me - use Contact form at the back of page.
Hair1(Kewai-Dou):Click
Hair2(me): not published
Hair3(me):Click
Hatgrip sliders:Click
Eyelahes(me):Click
Lipstick,eyes(S-club):Click
3,4,5 - hairs by Sjoko-Newsea, Skysims,me
Please don't reupload my creations and please give the link to the new or to TSR!

Leave a Reply

I opened comments again. Sorry if I am not answered, sometimes I am busy and can't answer. Thanks for every comment. It make me happy and gives me inspiration for next creation. Comments are only for registred, open-id users(SPAM is the main reason)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Sintiklia's creations - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -