Popular Post

Posted by : Si 2/26/2014


Format: sims3pack and package
Special gift for sims-new.my1.ru
2 channels of recolor
T/YA/A/E
With thumbnails in CAS
All parts are mesh
Made from my earrings in real life
Meshes fully made by me.
Sims made by me.
Please don't reupload my creations and please give the link to the new!
Download (Click "Скачать")

{ 1 коммент.... read them below or add one }

  1. Шикарные серьги!!))) Выглядят просто роскошно на симочке ^_^

    ОтветитьУдалить

I opened comments again. Sorry if I am not answered, sometimes I am busy and can't answer. Thanks for every comment. It make me happy and gives me inspiration for next creation. Comments are only for registred, open-id users(SPAM is the main reason)

- Copyright © 2013 Sintiklia's creations - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -