Popular Post

Posted by : Si 1/31/2014






Middle wavy hair
Special from my friend Ersel Schulz! <3
Format: Sims3pack
T/YA/A
2 versions in 1 sims3pack: with braid and without. Find in hair with hats
Do not reupload my stuff!
Thanks all for reblogs and likes.
Please don't reupload my creations and please give the link to the new or to TSR!
Thanks all creators, which content I used.

{ 8 коммент.... read them below or Comment }

  1. Интересная прическа! В двух вариантах смотрится очень хорошо:) Но больше нравится на блондинке,такая миленькая .

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Аленка, ооочень красивая прическа! спасибо, дорогая) <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Анонимный1/2/14 21:00

    Шикарная прическа:)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Красивая прическа, очень нравится такая естественная волнистость!)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Спасибо всем девочки!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Fantastic! My compliments as always ^ _ ^

    ОтветитьУдалить

I opened comments again. Sorry if I am not answered, sometimes I am busy and can't answer. Thanks for every comment. It make me happy and gives me inspiration for next creation. Comments are only for registred, open-id users(SPAM is the main reason)

- Copyright © 2013 Sintiklia's creations - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -